Do you struggle with breathing while swimming?
Do you get breathless or nervous in the surf impact zone?
Cape Town Open Water Swim Co. has partnered with Sea Savy to bring you a unique breathing and breath hold workshop to help you navigate the underwater world.
Who is this workshop for?
Swimmers, surfers and anyone wishing to improve their breathing and breath hold skills in the water.
What you will learn
This course covers theory and practical for:
– The physiology of breath hold and breathing techniques
– The Mammalian Dive Reflex
– An introduction to the mental and physiological aspects of being under water and situation management
– Safety and Rescue
– Dealing with the surf impact zone
Book Your Spot
Spaces are limited, so book your spot today!
Please complete the following steps to secure your entry:
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- Complete your details on the Registration Form
- Complete your payment
Email Maryse on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!