If you’re looking for an open water swimming group to join in Cape Town, you’ve come to the right place!
Guided by a professional, our weekly group sessions take place in the beautiful oceans and dams around Cape Town. The sessions are designed to help you build and maintain your mile (1.6km) swimming fitness in a fun, structured group setting.
Who is this swim group for?
This group is for swimmers who are keen to explore the open water, maintain their fitness and meet like-minded swimmers. To join, you need to be able to swim at least 800m in open water (dam or ocean).
New to open water? No problem, find out more about our 8-Week Beginner Course.
Our swim season starts in August and runs throughout the summer months until end of May, closing for two months over winter in June and July.
ELEMINT Open Water Swimming Group Session Times:
- Mondays 17:00 at Clifton 4th or Camps Bay Tidal Pool
- Wednesdays 17:00 at Clifton 4th or Camps Bay Tidal Pool
We also host one weekend session per month where we explore different swimming locations.
Group sessions are available on a monthly membership.
- Enjoy up to 10 guided open water swimming sessions per month
- All sessions are lead by an exercise professional with a wealth of open water experience
- Strength & mobility exercises included to help prevent injuries
- Stay updated with upcoming swimming events
- Join a community of swimmers who are sure to make your experience memorable!
Sign Me Up!
We’d love to have you on the team.
To sign up, please complete the following steps.
- Complete the online registration form.
- For new members, a once-off joining fee of R250 applies. Upon joining, you receive a Swim Starter Pack which includes a swim cap and exercise band.
- A monthly membership fee of R450/month is due on the 1st day of every calendar month (pro-rata fee available for the first month).
Still unsure if this group is for you?
Email Maryse on email@example.com if you have any questions or if you’d like to try a free session.
Hope to see you in the water soon!