Robben Island Swim Training Course in Cape Town
Do you have your heart set on completing a Robben Island Swim? Turn that dream into a reality with our 12-Week Robben Island Training Course.
This advanced open water swimming course will gear you up to take on the iconic swim from Robben Island to Big Bay (7.4km) in the Atlantic Ocean of Cape Town, South Africa.
Who is this Course For?
This course is for experienced open water swimmers who are ready to take their swimming to the next level.
This 12-Week Advanced Course includes:
- A 3-month Cape Town Swim Membership, which includes 2 guided group open water swims per week.
- Weekly structured training plans to guide your training.
- A strength & conditioning program to boost your performance.
- Advice on swim safety, technique and the Robben Island Swim.
To take part in the course, you need to be:
- Able to commit to 4 training sessions per week (1-2 hours each) for the 12-week period. Some of these sessions need to be completed in your own time.
- Able to swim 1.6km in open water (ocean or dam) at the start of the course.
- Free from injuries and serious health conditions.
- New swimmers – R2800 for the full 12 weeks
- Repeat swimmers / signing up with a partner – R2250pp
- Enquire about payment plans – from only R950 per month
Course fee excludes entry fee for the Robben Island event.
Start your Robben Island Swim Training Plan Today
Spaces are limited, so book your spot for this once-in-a-lifetime experience today!
If you’re not based in Cape Town, or have limited time, our online training plan may be a better option for you: